Concrete, Materials, Components
The Proceq DY-2 Family of automated pull-off testers covers the complete range of pull-off applications with unmatched ease of operation and a unique capability to store a complete record of the test.
Pull-off testing is one of the most widely used test methods in the construction industry. This is reflected in the huge number of standards dedicated to the method.
It has long been known that one of the major influences on the result of a pull-off test is the operator influence in the application of a constant load rate. The DY-2 with its integrated, feedback controlled motor removes this variable completely, by providing a fully automated test at a constant load rate which can be verified.
The DY-2 is further unique in that it records every single test parameter required by the specification.
- Time and date of the test
- Test disc size
- Maximum load applied
- Automatic calculation of bond strength
- Applied load rate with graphical record
- Complete time of test
- Failure mode
- The pull off tester measures the adhesive strength of applied coatings e.g. plastic or concrete coatings, mortars, plasters, bituminous coats
- Determining the surface strength of concrete and other materials
- The pull off tester is ideal for the evaluation of tensile strength in concrete renovation
- DY-206 has increased accuracy for low strength applications such as testing adhesive strength of mortars and renders.
- DY-216 covering most applications.
- DY-225 for very high strength applications such as testing of fibre reinforced polymers bonded to concrete structures or testing the bond strength of repair and overlay materials.
The following standards can be applied to the pull off tester:
- EN 1542
- EN 1015-12
- EN 1348
- ISO 4624
- BS 1881 Part 207
- ASTM D 4541
- ASTM C 1583
- ASTM D 7234-05
- ASTM D 7522
- ZTV-SIB 90
|Tensile Force||Test Disc Ø 50mm|
|DY-206||0.6 - 6 kN||0.3 - 3,1 MPa|
|DY-206||135 - 1349 Ibf||44 - 443 psi|
|DY-216||1.6 - 16 kN||0.81 - 8,1 MPa|
|DY-216||360 - 3597 Ibf||118 - 1182 psi|
|DY-225||2.5 - 25 kN||1.3 - 12,7 MPa|
|DY-225||562 - 5620 Ibf||185 - 1847 psi|
|Maximum Tensile Force||DY-206: 6kN|
DY-216: 16 kN
DY-225: 25 kN
|Accuracy and Resolution||EN ISO 7500-1 Class 1 (±1%)|
|Memory capacity||100 measurements|
|Battery capacity||1500 mAh, 3.7V (min. 80 measurements)|
|Charger connection||USB Typ A (5 V, 500 mA)|
|Dimensions of housing||109 x 240 x 205,5 mm|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-10 to 70 °C (14 to 158 °F)|