Proceq GPR Live – Portable georadar solution
The most innovative ultra-wideband portable GPR for concrete testing
Proceq GPR Live is the beginning of a new area in NDT. The outstanding and patented ultra-wideband technology combined with a compact wireless probe delivers unmatched industry performance. Just connect to your iPad and detect objects and back walls with unseen clarity. Learn more about how to easily assess concrete with Proceq’s new GPR technology.
Proceq GPR Live features the unique Stepped Frequency Continuous Wave radar technology delivering the widest frequency spectrum in the market. All applications typically addressed with radar antennas in the range of 0.9 to 3.5 GHz can now be covered with one single device. No need to buy and switch to a different antenna for every testing location. Current GPR solutions, in fact, cover only one frequency which allows to scan for only once specific penetration depth. Additionally, such solutions have large limitations in terms of detectable object size.
The powerful, user-friendly Proceq GPR Live app for Apple® iPad together with the wireless Proceq GPR Live probe make it possible to perform real-time, on-site data analysis, sharing, and collaboration, like no other product in its category
Imaging to simplify daily operation
The Proceq GPR Live app for Apple® iPad is designed to simplify the entire assessment process of concrete structures. As an example, the integrated wizard assists you with audio feedback during area scans.The intuitive object identification marker is another great feature that makes the life of every operator easier.
Largest display in the market
The Swiss Made Proceq GPR Live probe is wirelessly connected to an iOS app on an Apple® iPad. Thus, Proceq GPR Live allows instant imaging on a high-resolution touchscreen of up to 12.9 inches diagonal (iPad Pro) - this makes it the GPR with the largest and most crisp display in the industry.
Compact probe design
The wireless , compact Proceq GPR Live probe is built into a lightweight but still robust housing, and ensures reliable, high-quality measurement results even when in the most challenging environments. Additionally, the probe operates with standard rechargeable AA batteries to guarantee smooth air travels and easy battery replacements worldwide.
- Unparalleled penetration depth and resolution in a single GPR device
- Powerful, user-friendly user interface for faster, easier concrete assessment
- Great handling and ergonomics in all applications
|Measuring principle||Frequency range||Maximum peak power||Maximum depth range |
|Stepped Frequency Continuous Wave GPR||0.2 to 4.0 GHz||-10 dB||70 cm / 28 inch|
- Quality assessment and uniformity
- Conformity check of new buildings
- Investigation of unknown structures
- Locate rebars before drilling, cutting and coring
- Spot check of rebar cover
- Complete, 2D and 3D imaging of rebar layout
- Thickness measurement from a single side
|Display||Any compatible Apple® iPad (iOS 9.0 and higher)|
|Memory||Up to 512 GB (depending on the Apple® iPad model)|
|Connections||Wi-Fi connection to Apple® iOS tablet, USB port for Wi-Fi module|
- Device tablet holder (393 40 100)
- Telescopic rod with tablet holder (393 40 200)
- Proceq Grid Paper - 60x60/5cm (set of 5) (393 20 001S)
- Proceq Grid Paper - 60x60/10cm (set of 5) (393 20 002S)
- Proceq Grid Paper – 24x24/2in (set of 5) (393 20 011S)
- Proceq Grid Paper – 24x24/4in (set of 5) (393 20 012S)
- Battery pack 8X AA NiMH (393 00 045)
- Chalk (set of 10) (325 34 018S)