Concrete, Materials, Components
The world’s most advanced R-value concrete test hammer
Proceq has taken its industry-leading, Original Schmidt, rebound hammer to a new level of performance and ease-of-use. Transformed now into a digitally-capable tool. Unrivalled for testing, reporting and analysis of concrete strength and uniformity.
Its comprehensive digital capability and the proven durability of Original Schmidt hammers combine to give you the world’s most advanced R-value concrete test hammer.
A versatile tool
- Original Schmidt Live works as a:
- digital hammer with digital reporting and data sharing (via a free, comprehensive Apple iOS app)
- stand-alone analog hammer (use it offline and download data to the app later)
It also comes as a model that works as a digital print console by wirelessly connecting to a Bluetooth printer and directly printing out test results.
Original Schmidt Live: a comprehensive R-value hammer for the concrete and paper industries and geologists.
Speed and flexibility
Prepare, test and share test results (to all major standards) via the app up to 80 percent quicker than with traditional hammers. That’s an incredible time saving!
Send the report directly from the app to your customers and have your colleagues view it instantly on the Schmidt Live web reporting tool.
Free up your staff to be more productive and get more satisfaction from a once-laborious task.
Prevent read-out, transcription, and human errors, and avoid losing hand-written measurements, as all data is stored instantly on a safe and secure cloud.
Apple iOS app
- Allows you to test in accordance with major standards
- Visual reports are generated using lists, bar charts, and statistics
- Records data from the app to a web reporting tool
- Report export options of PDF or CSV
- Records GPS locations, enables adding notes, images and audio comments using the Logbook feature for full measurement activity traceability. Logbook feature for full measurement activity summaries
- Hammer verification management to help keep hammers calibrated as required by standards
- Impact results can be heard live in audio on Apple iOS devices via text-to-speech
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPad Pro are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Comprehensive Apple iOS app for measuring, reporting and analysis
- Web reporting tool for instant offsite data availability and synchronizing Web reporting tool for instant offsite data availability and synchronizing
- Light and strong fiber-reinforced shell
- Powered by flight-safe AAA batteries
- Dual displays: analog and backlit digital
- All mechanical components are Original Schmidt components to ensure standards compatibility and durability
2.207 Nm (N), 0.735 Nm (L)
10 to 70 N/mm2 (1'450 to 10'152 psi)
- Paper: Type L
- Uniformity testing
- In-situ strength estimation
- Custom correlation to compressive strength
|Display||Any compatible Apple iOS device|
|Memory||2,000 measurement series|